What we collect
Information You Provide to Us
We may obtain personal information about you in different ways. We may collect information you provide to us when you are introduced to us, when we meet you in person, or when we are in contact by phone, email, via our Website or otherwise. The types of personal data you may provide includes:
You may also provide us with information in the course of applying for a job with us, such as information about your education, work and military history, legal work eligibility status, background check information, and other information about you.
Information We Collect or Receive from Others
Information We Collect Automatically
When you use the Website or view our emails, we may, ourselves or through a third party vendor, automatically collect, store and use information about your visits to our Website, such as:
We use this data to (1) remember your information so you will not have to re-enter it; (2) track and understand how you use and interact with the Website; (3) personalize your visit to the Website; (4) measure the usability of the Website and the effectiveness of our communications; and (5) otherwise manage and enhance the Website.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
We may retain information as needed or appropriate to serve our legitimate business purposes or as required by law.
We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
How we disclose the information we obtain
Security and protection of personal information
Cookies may be set and accessed on your computer. A cookie is a small file that websites send to a visitor’s computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify your browser or to store information or settings in the browser. A “web beacon,” also known as an Internet tag, pixel tag or clear GIF, links web pages to servers and may be used to transmit information collected through cookies back to a web server. We refer to all of these technologies as “Cookies” for purposes of this notice.
Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
To learn how to opt out of interest-based advertising, please visit www.aboutads.info/choices, http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/, and http://preferences-mgr.truste.com/.
Overall, Cookies help us provide you with a better Website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. You can choose to accept or decline Cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept Cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline Cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. For mobile devices, you can manage how your device and browser share certain device data by adjusting the privacy and security settings on your mobile device or browsers.
Links to other websites
For your convenience and information, our Website may contain links to other websites of interest and online services, and may include third-party features such as apps, tools, widgets and plug-ins. These online services and third-party features may operate independently of Philip Stein. However, once you have used these links to leave our Website, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website, and the privacy practices of these third parties, including details on the information they may collect about you, is subject to their own privacy policies or notices, which we strongly suggest you review. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the content of any online services that are not affiliated with Philip Stein, any use of those services, or the privacy practices of those services.
The providers of third-party apps, tools, and plug-ins on our Website also may use automated means to collect information regarding your interactions with these features. These third parties may collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites. This information is collected directly by the providers of the features and is subject to the privacy policies or notices of these providers. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we are not responsible for these providers’ information practices.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection, processing or use of your personal information in certain ways, including the following:
You may also have other rights under local law. If you wish to do any of the above, please send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or write to us at 4350 W Hallandale Beach Blvd, 3rd Floor, Pembroke Park, FL 33023. We may refuse to comply with a request if the request is manifestly unfounded, excessive, or repetitive in nature or if the request is for erasure of personal information, i.e., where the processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation or necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or for record-keeping and research purposes. We also may be entitled to refuse your request, wholly or partly, where exceptions under the applicable law apply.
Information From Users Outside of the USA and Consent to Transfer Jurisdiction
QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS
List of cookies we collect
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
• COOKIE Name COOKIE Description.
• CART The association with your shopping cart.
• CATEGORY_INFO Stores the category info on the page, that allows pages more quickly.
• COMPARE The items that you have in the Compare Products list.
• CURRENCY Your preferred currency.
• CUSTOMER An encrypted version of your customer id with the store.
• CUSTOMER_AUTH An indicator if you are currently logged into the store.
• CUSTOMER_INFO An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.
• CUSTOMER_SEGMENT_IDS Stores the Customer Segment ID.
• EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE A flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not.
• FRONTEND You session ID on the server.
• GUEST-VIEW Allows guests to edit their orders.
• LAST_CATEGORY The last category you visited.
• LAST_PRODUCT The most recent product you have viewed.
• NEWMESSAGE Indicates whether a new message has been received.
• NO_CACHE Indicates whether it is allowed to use.
• PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site.
• POLL The ID of any polls you have recently voted in.
• POLLN Information on what polls you have voted on.
• RECENTLYCOMPARED The items that you have recently compared.
• STF Information on products you have emailed to friends.
• STORE The store view or language you have selected.
• VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS The products that you have recently viewed.
• WISHLIST An encrypted list of products added to your Wishlist.
• WISHLIST_CNT The number of items in your Wishlist.