Terms & Conditions
- Limited License
- Site Contents
- Product Purchases and Your Account
- Your Communications to Philip Stein
- Philip Stein’s Communications to You
- Online Conduct
- Our Products
- Limitation of Liability
- Links to Third Party Sites
- Term of Use
- Your Representations and Warranties
- Return Policy
- Philip Stein International Warranty
- Mother's Day Contest
1. Limited License
You may not use, frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose the Site, or any individual element or materials within the Site, including without limitation, Philip Stein’s trademarks, logos or other proprietary information, the content of any text, any of the Materials (as defined below), or the layout and design of any page (or form contained on a page) without Philip Stein’s express written consent. Further, you may not use any circumvention tools, meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing a Philip Stein name, trademark, URL, or product name without Philip Stein’s express written consent.
3. Site Contents
Philip Stein, its subsidiaries or affiliated companies or third-party providers hold the copyright for all copyrighted and copyrightable materials on the Site, including, but not limited to the text, images, forms, logos, graphics, audio clips, video clips, photographs, and illustrations, including the selection and arrangement of such elements (collectively, the “Materials”). Such Materials are protected by United States and international copyright laws, as well as other intellectual property laws. In addition, the entire Site is copyrighted as a collective work under United States and other copyright laws.
4. Product Purchases and Your Account
When you purchase products or services through our Site, or if you create an account on our Site, you will be required to provide us with a valid email address and create a password. It is your sole responsibility to keep your password confidential and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Philip Stein of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Philip Stein cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section 4.
When you purchase products or services through our Site, or create an account with us, you agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Site’s information request form, and (b) maintain and promptly update your account information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Philip Stein has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Philip Stein has the right to suspend or terminate your account, cancel your order, and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
5. Your Communications to Philip Stein
Philip Stein does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through the Site or by email and you agree that any comments, suggestions or ideas submitted by you to us will not violate any intellectual property right or privacy right of any third party.
6. Philip Stein’s Communications to You
You agree that Philip Stein may send email to you for the purpose of informing you of modifications or additions to our Site, about any of Philip Stein’s products or services, or for such other purposes as Philip Stein deems appropriate, including communications related to contests and promotions.
7. Online Conduct
In consideration of your use of our Site, you promise that you will not:
- • remove any proprietary notices from this Site;
- • cause, permit or authorize the modification, creation of derivative works, or translation of this Site without the express permission of Philip Stein;
- • use this Site for any commercial purpose (other than for the purchase of products or services from Philip Stein) or the benefit of any third party or any manner not permitted by the licenses granted herein;
- • use the Site in any way that would violate any applicable law, regulation or ordinance;
- • use the Site for fraudulent purposes;
- • attempt to decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or hack this Site, or to defeat or overcome any encryption and/or digital rights management technology implemented by Philip Stein with respect to this Site, and/or data transmitted, processed or stored by Philip Stein;
- • take any steps to interfere with or in any manner compromise any of Philip Stein’s security measures or interfere with or disrupt the Site and/or the servers or networks connected to the Site;
- • obstruct or otherwise interfere with the normal performance of another person's use of the Site;
- • sell, lend, lease, trade, rent, barter, sublicense, assign, transfer, or grant rights in any manner to your account, or password, including, without limitation, on or through the use of a third party website or service; or
8. Our Products
Philip Stein tries to ensure that the representations of Philip Stein products that are included in our Site, including the colors of our products, are as accurate as possible. However, you should recognize that the colors of our products as they appear on your monitor may differ from those you actually receive if you place an order.
THIS SITE, AND ALL THE CONTENTS OF THIS SITE, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES, CLAIMS OR REPRESENTATIONS MADE BY PHILIP STEIN OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NOR ARE THERE ANY WARRANTIES CREATED BY COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR TRADE USAGE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, PHILIP STEIN DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE AND THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED THEREIN WILL BE AVAILABLE, ACCESSIBLE, UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS, IF ANY, WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE AND/OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES SAME AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES, CLOCKS, TIMERS, COUNTERS, WORMS, SOFTWARE LOCKS, DROP DEAD DEVICES, TROJAN-HORSES, ROUTINGS, TRAP DOORS, TIME BOMBS OR ANY OTHER HARMFUL CODES, INSTRUCTIONS, PROGRAMS OR COMPONENTS.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SITE REMAINS WITH YOU TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you.
10. Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL Philip Stein BE LIABLE WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE (WHETHER ACTIVE, PASSIVE OR IMPUTED), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY), FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR ANY OTHER MONETARY OR OTHER DAMAGES, FEES, FINES, PENALTIES, OR LIABILITIES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE SITE, THE INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, AND/OR CONTENT OR INFORMATION PROVIDED HEREIN (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY LOSS OF DATA, SERVICE INTERRUPTION, COMPUTER FAILURE OR PECUNIARY LOSS) EVEN IF Philip Stein HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
YOUR ONLY RIGHT WITH RESPECT TO ANY PROBLEMS OR DISSATISFACTION WITH THIS SITE IS TO TERMINATE YOUR USER ACCOUNT AND DISCONTINUE ANY USE OF THIS SITE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation of liability, so the foregoing limitation may not apply to you.
11. Links to Third Party Sites
Links provided to other sites by Philip Stein, if any, are provided as a courtesy only, and the sites they link to are not under the control of Philip Stein in any manner whatsoever. Therefore, Philip Stein is in no manner responsible for the contents of any such linked site or any link contained within a linked site, including any changes or updates to such sites. Philip Stein is providing these links merely as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not in any way imply or express affiliation, endorsement or sponsorship by Philip Stein of any linked site and/or any of its content therein.
12. Term of Use
13. Your Representations and Warranties
You represent and warrant that:
- • you will only use this Site on a computer on which such use is authorized by the computer's owner.
17. Return Policy
Prior to returning any product, please contact Customer Service and request a Return Authorization (RA) number. You must place a new replacement order before an RA is issued, if you would prefer a different item. We, in turn, shall provide Buyer written instruction on how to return the item. Seller will provide a full refund less original shipping and insurance charges for all items received within 30 days of when the items were delivered/received, provided the items are unworn, with all original tags attached, and free of defects. Purchases of the Sleep Bracelet allow for a 30 day trial period and a total of 60 days for return is allowed for this product. Price differences between exchanges would be paid prior to reshipment. Original shipping charges are non-refundable. If you receive a defective product, you must notify us within three days of receiving the product to be eligible for a return. Philip Stein shall not be responsible for return shipping charges.
Delivery prices and times depend on your location and how quickly you’d like to receive your order. If you place an order before midday, we’ll process it the very same day. Note that all times referred to are in EST.
- FREE - FedEx Express Saver (5 to 10 Working Days)
- $35.00 - FedEx Priority Overnight (Order before 10:30am Mon-Thu)
- $30.00 - FedEx Standard Overnight
- $25.00 - FedEx 2nd Day
For international orders, you may need to pay customs or import duties on your order once it reaches your homeland. These charges are out of our control and we have no way of predicting what they may be. As such, we cannot be held responsible for them. Customs policies vary widely from country to country. So if you’d like more information, your best course of action would be to contact your local customs office. Customs can also delay the delivery of orders. Again, this is out of our hands.
Philip Stein Timepieces and Jewelry products are individually examined to ensure superb quality. We warrant each timepiece against defect in materials and workmanship for a period of TWO (2) years from the date of purchase from an Authorized Philip Stein Dealer. The Natural Frequency Technology disks inside are warranted for a period of FIVE (5) years from date of purchase against defect in material and craftsmanship. Fine fabrics, leathers and exotic skins may be more sensitive than other more durable materials such as rubber, and stainless steel. We warrant these products from manufacturing defects for a period THREE (3) calendar months from the date of purchase. Care instructions are provided via our website and product packaging.
We agree to repair or replace any defective part without charge. We reserve the right to replace the product with like grade, model, or quality of item if original product is no longer available. This warranty does not cover 1) Batteries; 2) Straps or Bracelets; 3) Watch Crystals; 4) Damage resulting from normal wear, accident, misuse, abuse, lack of proper maintenance, lack of reasonable care, damage during shipment, or any other matter beyond the direct control of Philip Stein; 5) Repair services performed by unauthorized repair facilities. No responsibility is assumed for any special, incidental, or consequential damages. Tampering with product by any persons outside the Philip Stein network of authorized service centers is strictly prohibited and will result in termination of the associated warranty, even if outside of the timepieces original 2 year warranty.
Repairs that do not fall under the warranty should only be performed by Philip Stein Authorized Repair Centers (ARC). Any services performed by unauthorized persons during the warranty period may result in termination of the warranty at the sole discretion of Philip Stein.
An International Warranty Card should have been located in your watch box at the time of purchase. If this is not the case, please contact the dealer where the timepiece was purchased. This card should be completed in its entirety at the time of purchase by an Authorized Philip Stein dealer. This warranty is accepted by Philip Stein, and will be honored by specific warranty repair facilities, provided that: 1) The Warranty Card has been signed, stamped, and dated at the time of purchase from an Authorized Philip Stein dealer; 2) The Warranty Card is provided with the watch when it is sent for repair; 3) The serial number engraved on the case is clearly legible and has in no way been altered; 4) No parts have been altered or removed from the watch, nor any services been performed on the watch by unauthorized sources.
Failure to maintain these conditions will nullify and void the Philip Stein International Warranty. This warranty replaces any other warranty, written, oral, or implied by some countries local law. Some countries may not allow limitations of incidental or consequential damages; therefore, the information would not apply.
NOTICE – UNAUTHORIZED RETAILERS
Philip Stein sells its products exclusively through its network of Authorized Distributors and Retailers. Product purchased through Unauthorized Retailers may be counterfeit, second-hand, defective, tampered with, or be of doubtful origin.
Only products purchased through AUTHORIZED retailers are covered by the Philip Stein International Warranty. Please visit our store locator for a full list of authorized Philip Stein dealers, or contact our corporate offices.
Mother's Day Contest
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who follow or already are following the Instagram profile https://www.instagram.com/philipstein. The Campaign is internatinonal and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Philip Stein, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Philip Stein, as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on May 8th at 09h, CEST UTC+2 hours and ending May 15th at 09h CEST UTC+2 hours. All online entries must be received by on these periods. Then another weekly contest will begin with the same mechanics until June 5th.
4. Prizes: Each Winner of the Campaign will receive a classic Philip Stein timepiece. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Philip Stein. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Philip Stein discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Philip Stein to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
5. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by Cool-Tabs under the supervision of Philip Stein. Winner will be notified by direct message on Instagram. Philip Stein shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 5 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT PHILIP STEIN‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
7. By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Philip Stein, anyone acting on behalf of Philip Stein, and Philip Stein’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Philip Stein. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Philip Stein from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Philip Stein may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
8. Terms & Conditions: Philip Stein reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Philip Stein’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Philip Stein may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Philip Stein. Philip Stein reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Philip Stein has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Philip Stein reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Philip Stein and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
10. Disputes: This Campaign is governed by the laws of Spain without respect to conflict of law doctrines. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Spain having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
11.Personal data protection. The data provided by the participants will be treated confidentially and compiled in an automated file of personal data, being the company Philip Stein being the owner and responsible for said file, in order to manage the participation of the contestants and get in touch with them.
12. Philip Stein reserves the right to modify the conditions of the contest previously exposed, to extend the contest or to cancel it in advance, as well as to modify the prizes as well as any other condition stipulated previously based on the evolution of the contest.